UBI Index in partnership with Silicon Vikings, invites you to a Global Benchmark Release and Recognition of Top Incubators!
* * *
We will be presenting a benchmark report together with an index of top university incubators, prepared from in-depth analysis of over 150 incubators from 20 countries.
From this fresh release, you will get many insights
- What is current best practice when universities are incubating new start ups?
- What are some incubators doing better then others?
How are university incubators in the US standing up in comparison to Europe and Asia?
- We will also recognize 5 of the leading university incubators in the world with our inaugural UBI Awards.
The purpose of creating the UBI Index is to start a discussion about the quality of university business incubators - but also to find out how new companies are getting created by the next generation of entrepreneurs.
* * *
Who should participate?
- Incubator managers and business developers
- Developers of Universities
- Policy makers: Business and Innovation
- Thought leaders in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Angel investors and VC's
- Startups that are interested in incubation
Why should you participate?
- To learn best practices on the world's leading university business incubators
- To find out how new companies are getting created by the next generation of entrepreneurs
- To recognize top university Iíncubators in the world
- To network and meet people in the entreprenurial ecosystem