Service providers will need to ready themselves for this big change. This conference will provide clarity on what the programme will look like and how to effectively manage the process of transitioning to the Commonwealth Home Support Programme.
This conference agenda will change in accordance with evolving policy.
This conference will address how to
- Unpack and prepare for the changes to come under CHSP
- Make the cultural and organisational shift towards wellness
- Adapt to the nationally consistent fee policy
- Ready your workforce for new assessment structures
'With the Commonwealth Home Support Programme set to drive major sector and organisational change from next July – how are you using the transition period to prepare, adapt and be competitive in a more consumer focused and driven world?'
- Ian Yates AM, COTA Australia
Discounted Rate: AUD 2399,
Standard Rates: AUD 2799
From: March 10, 2015 08:00
To: March 11, 2015 17:00
Mercure Sydney, 818-820 George Street, 2000, Sydney, 2000