Efficiently plan and construct your next project - join us for this seminar and learn the special details of scheduling. You will get an understanding of contract provisions, scheduling methods, claims avoidance and dispute resolution that will help you stay out of trouble and keep your project on track.
Register today to gain the practical insight you need to deal with any challenges that come your way, including tips on avoiding claims through better procedures. Don't wait - register today to make sure you stay on the cutting-edge of your field.
In today's construction world, with budgets tightening and fewer projects available, there is very little financial margin in most bids to cover significant problems at the jobsite. At the same time, modern software has become so sophisticated and powerful that devastating delays and disruption can be virtually hidden until it is too late to take meaningful actions. Learn how to protect your and your client's interests by unveiling the methods used by schedulers to hide the truth and determine the real status of your project before the project spirals into a train wreck.
Benefits for You
- Draft and interpret different contract provisions relating to the schedule and impacts
- Discover the magic behind a critical path method schedule
- Get the facts on baseline schedule tricks, traps and ploys
- Properly address legal issues relevant to scheduling and recovery of delay damages
- You will be able to discuss critical path method scheduling.
- You will be able to describe baseline schedule tricks, traps and ploys.
- You will be able to review what are excusable and compensable delays.
- You will be able to identify legal issues relevant to scheduling and recovery of delay damages.