The 14th annual Unmanned Aerial Systems conference will tak place in London on the 17th - 18th November 2014.
The UAS industry is facing transitional times and there are crucial updates from militaries that are leading the way in their operational use of such systems.
UAS 2014 comes at no better time to explore the Unmanned Aerial Systems industry from both a military and commercial perspective. The two day conference will feature key speakers from the U.K, U.S, France and Italy who will give briefings on their operational updates and analyse the impact of the transition to peacetime operations for some of the largest militaries in the world.
The conference will also address the multi-billion dollar commercial and civil UAS industry that continues to expand. Essential presentations from the regulatory bodies such as the CAA, MAA, and EASA will provide excellent updates on where the regulation currently stands and what their plans are for the future.
The 2014 speaker line-up features:
• Lieutenant Colonel Craig Palmer, Commanding Officer, UAS Branch Leader, 32nd Regiment Royal Artillery
• Major Geraldine Montgomery, Lead UAS Staff Officer for WATCHKEEPER, HQ Army
• Major Derren Smith, UAS Training and Doctrine, HQ Army
• Major Andy Taylor, SO2 UAS Plans, Capability Directorate Combat Support, HQ Army
• WO2 Haigh, UAS Trials and Development, HQ Army
• Andre Clot, Director, EuroUSC
• Daryl Ferguson, UMEX Maintenance lead, Unmanned Aerial Systems Technician, (NASC)Navmar Applied Sciences Corporation, Department of the Navy (NaVaIr 4.5x) Naval Air Systems Command
• Plemon Aker (retired UsaF), Officer in charge and Mission commander, (NASC) Navmar applied sciences corporation, Department of the Navy (NaVaIr 4.5x) Naval Air Systems Command
• Sean White, Assistant Chief Constable, Association of Chief Police Officers
Don't miss the post-conference interactive workshop on:
UAS in Transition: From War to Peace, from Military to Commercial
Military, Government and Public Sector (Book by 18th July and save GBP300): 599
Military, Government and Public Sector (Book by 30th Sept and save GBP100): 799
Military, Government and Public Sector: 899
Commercial Organisations (Book by 18th July and save GBP300): 1199
Commercial Organisations (Book by 30th September and save GBP100): 1399
Commercial Organisations: 1499
+44 207 827 6106