Attracting over 500 senior technology leaders, technology investment decision makers and C-level executives, Waters USA 2014 will address cutting-edge IT strategy developments and solutions that are driving innovation and enabling smart business decision making in leading financial institutions today.
The 2014 agenda includes panel discussions on:
- Costs, contracts and change - enhancing technology to exceed business goals
- Managing risk in a high-speed trading environment
- Aligning data and technology: implementing a successful data governance strategy to ensure quality and compliance
- Are the markets rigged? The industry responds to Flash Boys
- "Cloudifying" the business - addressing transition and adapting infrastructure
- Market surveillance in the modern era - tools, technologies and trends to effectively monitor trading activity
- The threat of infiltration - monitoring the issue of cyber security to protect customer data and manage reputational risk
- Analytics in the new trading landscape
- Adapting your EDM strategy to ease and adhere to a wave of regulation
-The technology of tomorrow - setting the scene for 2015
Running for more than a decade as the largest forum for CIOs and CTOs across North America, Waters USA 2014 offers an unrivalled opportunity to hear from leading industry experts and innovative practitioners whilst networking with senior peers.
Vendor firms, exchanges, consultancies or service/software providers: USD 1699
Qualified end-users (Investment banks, investment management firms, asset management firms, pension funds and hedge funds) - COMPLIMENTARY: USD FREE
Speakers: Chris Vickery, Chief Operations Officer, NOMURA: Michael Radziemski, Partner and Chief Information Officer, LORD ABBETT : Vishal Sood, Global Head of Electronic Trading Technology, CITI GROUP: Jean-Pascal Chauvet, Director, Chief Architect for Equities, CREDIT SUISSE : Nathan Boylan, Head of IT, LORD ABBETT : Tsvi Gal, Chief Technology Officer, MORGAN STANLEY