Welcome to a new, more competitive era for CX. From now on, it's not enough to think you know your customers you have to really know what they care about most. What's more, you'll need to understand the critical roles that your people, processes, and technologies play in delivering a compelling experience.
At this Forum, Forrester will debut new research that reveals the drivers of customer experience quality the factors that truly matter to customers. You'll walk away knowing:
- The key factors that you must focus on to achieve superior customer experience.
- Which factors to move beyond.
- Innovative approaches that differentiate your firm from competitors.
Featured Guest Speakers
- Ryan C. Green, Managing Director Customer Strategy and Development, Southwest Airlines
- Jeff Donaldson, Senior Vice President, GameStop Technology Institute
Who Should Attend?
- Chief customer officers.
- VPs and directors of enterprisewide customer experience.
- Senior-level executives responsible for digital channels.
- Senior-level executives responsible for setting organizational strategy.
- Senior-level executives responsible for driving consumer sales and profitability.
- Marketing and strategy leaders charged with understanding customers' needs.
Event Ticket: $2395
Early Bird (Before Sept. 27): $2195
From: November 06, 2014 07:30
To: November 07, 2014 15:30
Anaheim Marriott, 700 W Convention Way, 92802, Anaheim, United States