WORKTECH14 Berlin will bring together over 100 senior professionals from real estate, facilities, technology, and executive management, architecture, design and other professional advisors to further knowledge and share expertise. We believe that work is shaped by the intersection between HR/people, technology and space/property. Only by colliding ideas between these three groups will innovation emerge – this is the vision behind WORKTECH – a forum that brings together these key areas. WORKTECH14 Berlin will carry this vision forward in a one day event filled with international and local speaker focusing on the future of work.
• Coen van Oostrom, CEO, OVG real estate
• Udo-Ernst Haner, Information Innovation Work, Fraunhofer
• Philip Vanhoutte, Sr. VP & MD Europe & Africa, Plantronics
• Guy Clapperton, Freelance Journalist and author
• Thomas Olsen, Collaboration Specialist, Deutsche Bank
• Philip Ross, Futurologist & CEO, UnGroup
• Peter Fischer, Group Manager Business Productivity, Microsoft
• Anje Reichelt, Product Marketing Manager Lync & Exchange, Microsoft
• Lewis Beck, Director Global Workplace Service, Johnson Controls
• Lee Penson, CEO, Penson
• Ian Campbell, Director, Group Property, Rolls-Royce
• Christoph Rogge, Senior Consultant, Allianz Managed Operations & Services
• Sanjeev Verma, Director Offices – Group Property, Rolls-Royce
• Hendrik Grempe, Head of Property, Vodafone Germany
• David D’Souza, Managing Director, Oddbody Consulting
• Frank Sonder, CEO & Founder, Foresee
• Lena Schiller Clausen, Co-author of New Business Order
What is WORKTECH?
WORKTECH is an international conference series that brings business professionals and thought-leaders around the world together to share ideas and illustrate the debate on workplace innovation. WORKTECH series to innovate the world and is world-leading/ground-breaking celebrating 10 years of success in 2013. It runs events in 20 countries today and has built a speaker faculty that comprises of thinkers in the fields of workplace, real estate, HR, technology, innovation, management, architecture and design and sustainability.
+44 20 8977 8920