When “Brain” was born in 2004 in Brazil, some 400 psychiatrists and neurologists were in attendance. The 9th edition of “Brain” in June 2013 counted over 3,000 Latin American physicians and 500 international delegates.
In 2014, the success story will continue and you should plan to be part of it! In its 10th edition, “Brain” will go international and launch its first World Congress outside of Latin America in beautiful Montreal, Canada.
What You Can Expect
- an impressive and extensive line-up of world renowned experts from psychiatry, neurology, geriatrics and many other CNS areas;
- with three meeting rooms running in parallel at all times, you are guaranteed to fill your daily agenda, and feed your mind, at all times;
- an opportunity to put yourself onto the program by submitting an abstract before January 15;
- many opportunities to network and exchange with your peers
- an intimate meeting setting;
- receive Continuing Medical Education credits.
+55 51 3086 9106