Now in its 10th edition, World e-ID Congress gathers the electronic ID community around world's most inspiring large scale rollouts and next generation technologies. From September 23 to 25, 400 e-ID programs managers, government officials and technology experts will share lessons, see new perspectives and opportunities concerning their own e-ID plans, whether in public or private sectors.
This all-in-one event combines high-level conference, large exhibition and side events to learn, meet, experience and network on a single platform.
Among the key 2014 trends addressed by the conference:
- Going mobile and online: mobile ID roll-outs and applications, e-ID as enabler of new business, federated ID...
- Cyber-security policies, cooperation advances and technology issues
- Emerging countries
- EU projects' latest results
Held in conjunction with three complementary conferences within World Smart Week and the 50-booth "Smart Solutions Show", World e-ID Congress will also provide rich opportunities to network with 1700 expected participants overall.
Since 2004, World e-ID gathers e-ID programs managers, government reps and technology experts around world’s most inspiring projects and latest innovation trends. At stake: staying ahead of e-ID services for Government and Enterprise.
The 2013 edition confirmed the Congress as one of the most important event for e-ID services providers and implementers. With 382 participants and 80 speakers, the conference & exhibition brought great satisfaction in terms of learning and networking opportunities.
World e-ID Congress 2014 will build on its distinctive strengths to provide even more world-class expertise and networking:
- All-in-one event combining high-level conference, large exhibition and side events to learn, meet, experience and network on a single platform
- Influential participants: key industry and top-level government representatives join the Congress as speakers as well as delegates
- The best of World’s e-ID projects: the most inspiring large scale projects from around the world to foster exchanges on approaches, initiatives and results
- Key innovation trends: complementing the inspiring projects case studies, trends and future of e-ID and its related mobile/cloud/online services
- World Smart Week: complementary co-located conferences add content and attendance synergies with mobile/NFC, e-ID and digital security industries
CONFERENCE: world-class expertise and key innovations
The Congress builds its success on high level conference aimed to guide public and private organizations towards successful, innovative e-ID implementations.
To ensure high value content, a Program Committee is in charge of selecting the presentations through a Call for Papers process and of building the program best addressing the e-ID community needs.
Some distinctive features:
– 10+ thematic sessions along 2 parallel tracks to cover all relevant topics & ensure tailored attendance
– Visionary Plenary Opening (Sept. 23) to point the road ahead in e-ID services on a transversal topic
– Large panel of country cases: most inspiring e-ID services round the world
– Focuses on EU funded projects andemerrging countries
– Large room for innovation trends and solutions: mobile ID, cyber-security, e-ID for banking, federated ID, e-ID for enterprise, next gen secure documents…
– Interactivity: panel discussions, focus group meetings…
– Live experience through hands-on and demos at the exhibition…
SMART SOLUTIONS SHOW: proximity, Ubiquity, Identity & Security
For 2.5 days, from September 22 to 24, take the opportunity to source innovation, seek business and network with the market leaders and innovators that are building our "trusted mobile life".
Held in the central and comfy Pharo Palace convention centre, the Smart Solutions Show will be the busy focal point of four global events: NFC World Congress, M2M Innovation World Congress, World e-ID Congress and Chip-to-Cloud Security Forum. This exhibition fosters value-added synergies between mobile proximity, e-ID, M2M and digital security markets:
– 50 booths displaying new products, innovative solutions and expertise
– Multiple live demos and parallel events
The added audiences form an exceptional attendance of 1700 participants coming from the spearhead companies in these complementary markets.
NEW VENUE: The Pharo Palace, Marseille Provence
The Congress moves to Marseille, the second largest city in France and an essential destination for business and tourism. Nestled between sea and hills, Marseille combines the richness of a unique heritage, an intense cultural life and an exceptional location.
The venue is the prestigious "Palais du Pharo" (Pharo Palace), a central venue which offers impressive views both on the Mediterranean Sea and Marseille’s Old Port.
World e-ID Congress is organized by Strategies Telecoms & Multimedia, an independant ICT event organizer and ICT information services provider.
+ 33 6 79 70 17 98