Zhongshan Food Expo, originally known as China International Foodstuffs Trade Fair (Huangpu﹒Zhongshan), will be held at Huangpu International Convention and Exhibition Center from November 1 to 4. This expo was started in 2005 and has already been held successfully for 7 times. It is approved by the Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China, sponsored by Zhongshan City Government and China Food Industry Association, organized by Zhongshan Huangpu Government and 21Food. The 8th expo aims to create a both international and professional B2B food fair in Southern China, and it will be a big food trade event focusing on Brand Display and Business Cooperation. The expo is supposed to cover an area of 15,000 square meters. Quality food products, food suppliers, manufacturers, and purchasers from all over the world will be attending.
Why Zhongshan Food Expo？
1. One of the most professional state-level international food trade exhibitions
2. Organized by 21Food, the most well-developed and most influential online food import and export portal
3. Over 1000 most quality, trendy food items from home and abroad
4. Database with over 200,000 buyers from over 30 countries and regions
5. A highly Individualized platform for Industry Chain Building and Trading to create win-win situation
6. Largest exhibition ever, not only in scale, but also number of visitors
7. Various professional activities providing exhibitors with marketing tools and sales channels
8. Cooperation with domestic and global food associations, quality buyer delegations professionally organized
9. Over 100 major professional media attending to help with product and enterprise brand promoting
10. Supported by government, market run, new exhibition mode to maximize trade profits.